- Start DateOctober 27, 2019
- Weekly Hours2 hrs
- Duration9 Months
By the end of this course you will be completely fluent in Hebrew. You will be able to follow current affairs on Hebrew websites, read the newspaper, and conduct conversations with Israelis.Read More
Orna Zalmanov, MA
Orna is a Hebrew teacher, currently focusing on modern Hebrew studies. She is also one of the contributors to the professional content taught at the…
This course serves a summary and a practical tool to the material taught in all previous courses in the aspects of vocabulary, grammar and syntax. In Modern Hebrew – level 8, the students will implement all the previous knowledge and skills they have acquired to handle texts in Hebrew about current affairs happening in Israel and around the world. The students will be reading texts on different topics such as society, environment, religion and state, nature, archeology and science. The lessons will also include caricatures that will help the students to find their way around policy and politics in Israel.
- ForumA 24/7 online forum to answer all of your course-related questions
- Recorded LessonsAll lessons are recorded and available on demand.
- Technical SupportAvailable 24/7 to assist you.
- Extra Practice SessionsA weekly teacher session for Q&A and discussion groups.